Post-doctoral Research Aid Programme
The purpose of the programme - to develop the skills of new scientists and to increase the scientific capacity, ensuring the possibilities for new scientists to start a career in scientific institutions and with enterprises, as well as improvement of research competencies, renewal of human resources and increase in the number of qualified specialists.
The target group of the programme is postdoctoral researchers (PR) – Latvian or foreign researchers who have acquired doctorate not more than 5 years before the deadline for submitting the research application.
A PR from abroad may implement the following aided activities within the scope of a research application:
- acquisition, approval and securing of intellectual property rights,
- knowledge and technology transfer,
- training, international mobility and networking.
The conditions of the project:
- a research applicant is a scientific institution or enterprise of the Republic of Latvia, which establishes employment relations with a PR and ensures access to infrastructure and human resources for implementation of the research necessary within the scope of the research application,
- the maximum total eligible funding of a research application shall be 133 806 euros,
- the maximum duration of the project implementation is 36 months.
- Advanced Materials for Sodium Ion Batteries
- Quantum chemical and molecular dynamics study of advanced solids and nanomaterials: challenging road to reality
- Reducing/cancelling the effects of vitreous floaters using a phase retrieval method based on coded diffraction patterns
- Novel nanosized upconverting oxide materials for practical applications
- Blue thermally activated delayed fluorescence emitters for high efficiency OLEDs
- Regulation of ISSP UL on preliminary selection of postdoctoral applications