Latvian delegates meet scientists and in-kind administrators at ESSeuropeanspallationsource.se
Following a successful Partner Day in Riga this June, European Spallation Source (ESS) hosted a delegation from Latvia on its premises in Lund on 2-3 November 2016. The meeting provided an effective platform to explore collaboration opportunities between Latvia and ESS.
The European Commission will invest 15 million Euro in the Centre of Excellence of the Institute of Solid State Physics of the University of LatviaThe European Commission will invest 15 million Euro in the Centre of Excellence of the Institute of Solid State Physics of the University of LatviaAnatolijs Sarakovskis
On November 23, 2016 during the conference “Spreading Excellence and Crossing Innovation Divide” organized by the European Commission in Brussels, the Director-General of DG Research and Innovation Robert-Jan Smits and Commissioner of Research, Science and Innovation Carlos Moedas announced the winners of “WIDESPREAD 1-2014: Teaming” competition.
"Functional materials and Nanotechnologies" FM&NT-2017
The next international conference 'Functional materials and Nanotechnologies', FM&NT-2017, will be organized by Estonian Physical
Society (in cooperation with University of Tartu) and held at the Dorpat conference centre in Tartu, Estonia in April, 24 – 27, 2017.
ISSP UL Annual report 2015
CAMART2 Newsletter No. 2
Evaluation of the ISSP UL in the Research Assessment Excercise
‘This institution is one of the best - arguably the best institution evaluated by Panel M. It has all the qualities to continue its role as the leading centre of Latvian research in material science. Securing funding for the Institute should be of highest priority for the Latvian Government and Latvian research funding agencies’, the conclusions and recommendations made by expert panel for ISSP UL
- Latvian delegates meet scientists and in-kind administrators at ESS 22.12.2016
- The European Commission will invest 15 million Euro in the Centre of Excellence of the Institute of Solid State Physics of the University of Latvia 28.11.2016
- "Functional materials and Nanotechnologies" FM&NT-2017 07.11.2016
- ISSP UL preliminary selection of postdoctoral project 26.09.2016
- Participation of Solar Tree from Institute of Solid State Physics, University in Latvia, in Bella SkyWay festival in Torun (Poland), August 23-28, 2016 28.08.2016
- ISSP UL Annual report 2015 22.08.2016
- The Institute of Solid State Physics is organising an international conference “The Second European Workshop on Understanding and Controlling Nano and Mesoscale Friction” on July 4-7, 2016 in Riga within the framework of COST action MP1303. 29.06.2016